The G4+ Xtreme (black) offers the ultimate in engine management.
There are many great new features with the (black box). Here are some to skite about
- A beautiful new robust metal enclosure
- Integrated mounting bracket that is invisible once mounted (easily unclipped with release holes)
- Eight peak and hold injection, user definable, 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold
- Mixture map, closed loop fuel correction. Automatic control via two O2 sensors
- OBDII compatibility
Upgrades Are Now Included
- E-throttle. Previously an upgrade for the red Xtreme e-throttle is now standard in the G4+ Xtreme black ECU. Use any e-throttle and pedal combination. Fully programmable e-throttle control complete with gear shift control and throttle blips
- Knock. Internal digital knock "windowing". Detects knock using factory or after market knock sensors
- Logging. Was 15 channels, now 25 channels of logging included
- CAN. Now user defined and supports two independent CAN modules
- Traction Control. Controlled tyre slip to improve vehicle safety, driveability and performance
- Eight saturated injection drives, eight ignition outputs, 11 analog volt inputs, 10 digital inputs, 10 auxiliary outputs *
- Four temperature inputs
- Two, thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- External, 3, 4, 5 or 7 bar, MAP sensor (sold separately)
- CAN / RS232 port
- Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
- Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
- Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
- Tabbed, user configurable layout
* Unused injection and ignition drives can be used as auxiliary outputs.